Providing actionable information for your fluid-filled equipment
The InsuLogix® D uses a non-destructive breakdown method to provide real-time online oil dielectric monitoring. Unique electrode arrangement and a nano-second pulse limit the energy released during a breakdown to micro joule levels.
The InsuLogix® D is engineered to prevent any breakdown from occurring in good quality oil, and designed to limit the energy released during a breakdown event. This allows the InsuLogix® D to be operated in live equipment without degrading the oil quality.
COMPARES TO OTHER METHODS
Correlation to ASTM D1816 and IEC 60156 established through laboratory evaluation of actual LTC and OCB oil samples to provide a Normal, Caution, or Warning diagnostic.
PROTECT YOUR ASSETS
• Unique technology, online monitoring of oil quality
• Real-time oil quality as Actionable Information
• Trend-based diagnostics to eliminate false alarms
• Non-destructive breakdown
EXCELLENT FIRST LINE DEFENSE
• Key tool for a condition-based maintenance program
• Trending allows for better understanding of the operation of your equipment
• Simple-to-use touch screen controller
• Adjustable pulse width and voltage to customize monitor for your equipment
• No moving parts or consumables
• Serial Communications Interfaces (RS 485 MODBUS, RS232)